FZ-X1 ANDROID HANDHELD
The Panasonic Toughpad FZ-X1 Android 4.2 brings together the best of handheld,and Barcode reader functionality into a single rugged and hard working 5" tablet. It is one of the first devices in the Toughpad line to offer voice connectivity and has been designed for mobile workers in the transportation & logistics, postal services, defence, emergency & public safety, utilities, retail and manufacturing sectors.
- Android 4.2.2
- 4G LTE / 3G Data and Voice Capability
- Qualcomm APQ8064T 1.7GHz Quad-core processor
- 2 GB RAM and 32GB flash storage
- 5 HD (1280 x 720) daylight-readable display with Glove & Rain mode
- MIL-STD 810G certified with 3 meter drop resistance
- IP68 rated (Submersible in water up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes) -20°C to +60°C operating temperature
- User replaceable high capacity battery with hot swap function
- Up to 14 hours continous data access time; up to 23 hours talk time; up to 1000 hours standby time
- Optional Integrated 1D/2D Barcode reader
- Enterprise level security (FIPS140-2 level-1 compliant & Built-in ARM TrustZone)
Item code TAPAFZX1ALAAACA Description Panasonic Toughpad FZ-X1 4G 2DBCR Model FZ-X1ALAAACA
- The Toughpad FZ-E1 brings together the best of handheld, smartphone and Barcode reader functionality into a single rugged and hard working 5 tablet.
- The fully-rugged design with MIL-STD-810G certification, IP68 ratings and 3 meter drop resistance the device is capable of operating in temperatures of -20°C to +60°C and promises a long life span and very low TCO.
- The user replaceable and hot swappable high capacity 6200mAh battery offers an amazing 14 hours of continuous data access; 23 hours talk time or 1000 hours in standby.
- 3 year warranty